Zoo You Mind?
100 of my comics collected in a book
Anxiety Cockatoo keeps yelling at me...
I've been drawing my comics for one and a half years and I love doing it. People asked me to collect them in a book and now I have. With a Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign I could easily research the enthusiasm for this project and within 12 hours there were more than enough backers. Not only that: Kickstarter selected it as a "Project We Love". Yay!
Now is your chance: the campaign runs until 7th October 2021. You can still order a signed copy. And get your favorite comic printed t
- The book will be full color, soft cover, all text is in English.
- Or choose just the PDF.
- All of your favorite comics will be in there (including the one you like so much)
- As pledges there are also postcards, a print or a personalized comic to choose from.
There is also a free e-book (in Dutch! - still working on the translation) - see below. And you can subscribe to receiving a comic every Thursday here.
5 ways to convey your message better
Do you ever have trouble getting your message across in such a way that it sticks? Or do you want your audience to hang on to your every word and be able to tell what you said long afterwards?
A Dutch e-book full of tips for visual communication that you can apply immediately. You will learn:
- 5 ways to visually convey your message.
- Which way is best for your type of message or target audience.
- And what is important to look for if you want to hire someone.
Your information is never shared with anyone. You will also receive my weekly newsletter with a comic. To unsubscribe is easily done with one click. No hard feelings.